Full-Time Insurance Risk Analyst
Our Client is a large company offering benefits, growth potential and strong compesenation package.
They are looking for someone to join their Risk Managment team.
Review & complete a minimum of 35 commitments per month
• Analyse Canadian Commercial Property/Casualty wordings: Manuscript, Property, Builder’s Risk, Liability, Professional Liability, Pollution and Bonds
• Analyse various brokers’ quotations
• Maintain knowledge of Insurers and Brokers policies, procedures and standards
• Maintain current knowledge of the market including policy wordings, enhanced coverages and new products.
• Ability to search for solutions to complex problems
• Processing all assigned work promptly and accurately, as per Guidelines
• Respond to clients requests and inquiries on a timely basis, as per Guideline
• Seek approval/assistance as required
• Manage and build relationships with clients
• Working effectively within a dynamic team
• Other miscellaneous duties as required
University degree, CRM,CIP,CAIB, customer focused, sound knowledge of wordings, and limitations. Stromg communication, Ability to build relationships, Strong work ethic
How to ApplyTo be considered for this position please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
100 total views, 6 today