Full-Time DIRECTOR, PERSONAL LINES UNDERWRITING
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
DIRECTOR, PERSONAL LINES UNDERWRITING
Why work for our client?
- Join a strong leadership team – some of the most talented in the industry
- If you are passionate about what you do and enjoy instilling that in others
- An industry leader with a strong financial rating: A++
- Develop and implement business strategies to achieve profit and growth objectives
- Develop and lead operational plans for underwriting functions, including development and training
- Identify and analyze opportunities for increased productivity
- Direct all underwriting activities (technical underwriting and risk pricing support)
- Meet with brokers to maintain and develop relationships. Monitor and analyze results and broker feedback.
- Work with other business segments to support market presentation objectives and seek out cross-sell opportunities
- Review and approve risks outside of Managerial authority
- 10 years’ personal lines underwriting experience
- 7 years’ management experience with a successful track record of leading through change
- University grad preferred
- CIP &/or CRM preferred
- Ability to drive business strategically and tactically
- Advanced knowledge of broker operations and ability to provide strategic sales and marketing support
- Advanced relationship management, interpersonal, and communication skills
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com Phone: (416) 935-0901 We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
194 total views, 1 today