Full-Time Personal Lines – CAM – RIBO
With nearly 100 years of experience, PBL Insurance Limited (PBL) is one of the Top Independent Insurance Brokers in Ontario providing our clients with a wealth of expertise, guidance and dedicated personal service. Independently owned and uniquely Ontario based – with 11 Offices spread throughout the Province – PBL is committed to being a true business partners to our clients. Through the provision of long-term solutions, consultative & specialist expertise and an entrepreneurial management style, PBL delivers the personable, responsive and service excellence which has made PBL one of Canada’s Top 25 Insurance Brokerages. Your Risk. Our Focus.
Primary Role Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Providing in-house customer service to clients, handling and processing endorsements and renewals in the personal lines department.
- Deal professionally with all incoming and outgoing communication (phone, e-mail, written correspondence) from internal and external clients regarding insurance, claims, or administrative problems; comply with the request according to established corporate procedures and timelines.
- Foster and encourage positive working relationships with underwriting partners, know who to contact at which company for what issues and be approachable by underwriters.
- Maintain an abeyance system to follow-up on outstanding request, payments, correspondence, reports, and follow-up on overdue items according to accepted timelines.
- Identify and access cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the assigned book.
- Refer new business requests as directed by the Personal Lines Team Leader and/or Manager.
- Accurate scanning and forwarding of electronic files to correct staff member(s).
- Special projects and miscellaneous duties at management request.
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- RIBO license in good standing.
- 1-2 years’ administrative support experience.
- Excellent computer skills and willingness to learn new computer software
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and timely follow-up on uncompleted tasks
- Demonstrated success working in a fast paced and electronic file environment
PBL is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise HR if you require accommodation.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job # TI17-02.
319 total views, 3 today