Full-Time Commercial Lines Account Manager
Insurance Career Network: Insurance Recruiters
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries remain confidential.
- Work closely with an experienced Sr. Account Manager to develop your client service expertise
- Provide support to our existing, and new opportunities client base
- Support preparation of new business & renewal documents
- TAM File maintenance in accordance with corporate policy
- Report and monitor client claims until successfully settled
- Work to develop the teams’ best practices and procedures
- Quote Qualifying Lloyds business using the Lloyd’s Rater, Process in Policyworks and upload to lineage
- Create client proposal to be submitted to the insurance company for quoting
EXPERIENCE AMD REQUIREMENTS
- C.A.I.B. or CIP completed or working toward completion (Mandatory)
- Minimum 2-3 years insurance experience
- RIBO license in good standing
How to ApplyI look forward to assisting you in your next career advancement Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523 When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
237 total views, 11 today