Full-Time Commercial Insurance Producer / Sales
If you are looking for a new position, employer or career — a role that will give you flexibility to achieve your goals, not be in the office 9 – 5 and has a competitive advantage in the insurance industry give us a call.
– Specialized in-house Commercial Programs – Strong Competitive Advantage
– We are high achievers
– We are passionate about insurance and emerging technologies
– We are a fast growing, dynamic company
Commercial Program business specializing in:
• Automotive Repair
• Auto Body Shops
• Used Car Dealerships
• Auto Recyclers
• Concrete Industry
• Waste Removal Industry
Very strong Customer Service support team to handle your clients’ daily administration.
In-house underwriting department for approvals and assistance – we have our own Program rating matrix, binding authorities, and in house issuance of policy documents.
In-house company marketer for non-program commercial business, our team will market the account for you.
The main focus of the person in this role will be to build relationship with clients and bring in new business. Our office service format is designed to take as much administration away from the commercial producers as possible. Your time will be spent meeting with and quoting prospects and existing clients.
D.G. Bevan Insurance Brokers was established in 1978. We are a fast growing, exciting, forward thinking business looking for the best, brightest, talented insurance people to help us accelerate our continued growth and expansion. Our mandate is to provide our clients with the best broker experience possible.
This position requires a customer-focused individual that is a driven self-starter, who is able to sell and develop strong business-to-business relationships. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of cold-calling and developing new business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice professionals alike, with a range of 3-7 years of business-to-business sales experience. If you are a high achiever that is ready to join a winning team, then we would like to talk to you!
– Embrace the digital progression of the business
– Prospecting new clients in various forms including cold calling, networking events, association events, social media and other forms of sales activity
– Managing client relationships
– Travel as required to clients, or association events
– Responsible for collection and management of all accounts receivable related to clients
– Managing and working with assigned Customer Service staff to meet the needs of clients and insurers
– Team Player
– Out Going
– Comfortable Creating Leads
– R.I.B.O license required
– 3+ years of previous business-to-business experience with a strong working knowledge of commercial insurance products
– High degree of professionalism and integrity
– Positive attitude
– Team player
– Competitive / goal oriented
– Sense of humor
– Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills
– Independent / self-starter
– Thrive in a fast paced environment
– Excellent verbal and written communication – with strong telephone skills
– Valid drivers license is required
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the team and would thrive in a dynamic, creative environment of a growing business with individual freedom, then please email your resume and cover letter with references to us.
How to ApplyPlease email resume to email@example.com
197 total views, 1 today