Full-Time Brokerage Branch Manager – Central AB
Perkins Professional Search has established itself as a premier provider of employment solutions, specializing in property and casualty insurance in Western Canada. Our recruitment specialists go above and beyond to assist you in finding the right position to help you reach your full career potential.
Do you have a proven track record as a high-energy, motivational leader? Do you have the ability to successfully coach and mentor a team of insurance professionals? If so, this brokerage may hold the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Our client is a brokerage that is truly dedicated to its clients and maintaining high levels of customer service. They are seeking to hire an experienced Insurance Branch Manager to join and lead a team of 10-15 staff in central Alberta. The successful individual will have management experience, proven leadership capabilities and a sound technical insurance background in both Commercial and Personal Lines.
Relocation assistance would be granted for the right candidate.
- Communicate and execute sales and service processes within the branch.
- Ensure branch is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the branch.
- Coach, mentor, and support all staff members while ensuring they are fully engaged.
- Motivating employees to reach the organization’s goals as a team.
- Act as the face of the organization in the community by getting involved with local networking associations
- Managing and reviewing work flow processes to ensure a high level of efficiency
- Work closely with both the commercial and personal lines departments and monitoring performance statistics
- Participate in human resources functions such as interviewing, hiring, and performing annual reviews
- Preference will be given to candidates with CIP, FCIP, or other post-secondary education
- Strong commercial lines experience needed and personal lines experience would be an asset
- Proven track record of leading, mentoring, and coaching a team of insurance professionals
- Extremely strong communication skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Strong knowledge of the insurance industry as a whole, and a passion for keeping up to date on trends and changes.
- Ability to lead by example in a fast paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to grow
- A community-minded mentality and the ability to get involved in local events and groups
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
99 total views, 2 today