Full-Time Appraisal Service Representative
Opportunity: Appraisal Service Representative – Toronto
At The Guarantee we believe our employees make the difference. That’s why we provide a professional, motivating, team environment where contributions are valued. This belief, supported by an entrepreneurial culture, has helped build a company with a strong history and an exciting future.
Our strength comes from our team. People dedicated to building relationships that last. If you’re energetic, client focused, and looking to bring your skills to one of the most trusted names in the Canadian insurance industry, we’d like to hear from you.
We are hiring for a Appraisal Service Representative in our Toronto office.
Job Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for providing front end customer service to insured’s, brokers and internal staff. The successful candidate will provide assistance and support in booking appraisal appointments and providing guidance and support to underwriting inquiries, brokers and appraisers as it relates to appraisal service issues and inquiries.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Previous Insurance experience
- CIP or working towards would be an asset
- Innovative, creative, and results oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills using professional judgement and sensitivity
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Objective judgment skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with MS office suite of products
- Bilingual an asset (French)
- This position is subject to appropriate background checks that may include, credential, employment, credit, criminal and reference checks.
About The Guarantee Company of North America
The Guarantee Company of North America is a leader in specialty insurance within the North American marketplace. We offer in-depth knowledge and expertise in niche segments, including the transportation industry, construction industry, corporate programs and customized personal insurance. For more information, visit theguarantee.com.
How to ApplyWe invite interested candidates submit their resume and salary expectations in confidence to email@example.com. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of an individual's technical qualifications, knowledge and experience, as they relate to the requirements of a particular position. Selections will be made without regard to: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed (religion), sex, sexual orientation, handicaps (physical or mental), age, marital status, family status, or the receipt of public assistance or record of offences.
65 total views, 1 today